Car Repair and Service Golden Valley
We all depend on our vehicles to get us places in Golden Valley, so when they aren’t working properly or need to be repaired – for whatever reason – we depend on having a car repair service that can do the job quickly and fairly. After all, while walking or perhaps public transportation might be a viable option, no one wants to rely on it indefinitely!
In the busyness of life in Golden Valley it can be easy to overlook the importance of having your vehicle serviced. Then when a major repair is needed it can come as a surprise – and usually at inopportune times! However, there is a way to prevent being caught unaware by vehicle repairs – by planning basic vehicle servicing dates.
Why You Should Have Frequent Car Servicing
Despite the old adage, “If it’s not broken, don’t fix it” when it comes to car servicing, that doesn’t necessarily hold true. Sure, we all know repairs need to addressed promptly, but servicing can often be overlooked – until something becomes a problem or requires a replacement. But there are other factors that should be considered regarding the value of car servicing. For instance:
- Lower cost of ownership – Car servicing appointments mean any minor problems are caught sooner rather than later, which means you don’t pay for expensive overhauls.
- Better resale – If you are thinking about selling your car at a future date, having taken care of your vehicle with frequent servicing will give you a higher resale value.
- Fewer roadside emergencies – There is nothing more frustrating and discouraging than sitting in your car by the side of the road waiting for someone to come by to help. When you have your car serviced often, you minimize the risk of this happening.
- Better gas mileage – A car that is serviced often will run more smoothly and thus get better gas mileage.
So, what is included in a standard car repair and service appointment near Golden Valley? Here are just a few of the checks made:
- Oil filters changed, new oil added if needed
- Tires are checked for wear and tear
- Belts are inspected
- Brakes and brake pads
- Levels of liquids are checked and topped off as needed
- Wiper blades replaced – if needed
- Check and replace old spark plugs
Contact Auto Electric for Car Repair and Service
When it is time for you to find a car repair and servicing team in the Golden Valley area, look no further than Auto Electric. With years of experience and knowledge about a long list of vehicles, we are equipped to handle your car repair and service needs. Give us a call at 763-537-1221 or contact us to make an appointment.